Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions, Offshore
Find Arbesko 402 near you
Comfortable and durable safety boot with scuff guard on the toe and the new, revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and the 100% recycled heel cushion in polyester foam for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Aluminium toe cap and soft penetration protection. ESD function.
Key to symbols Features of Arbesko 402
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy GelEnergy Gel
- Safety shoes
- Ankle boots
- Fullgrain impregnated Super8 leather. PU scuff guard on the toe. Aluminium toe cap.
- Ventilating Smartec® Air Plus. Airy mesh at the front and the tongue.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with the 100% recycled heel cushion in polyester foam for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft penetration protection. ESD function.
- Asymetrix – functional PU sole with a nitrile rubber heel for superb slip resistance.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, SRC.
- Very spacious.