Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Building & construction
Find Oxelösund™ 550 near you
Hardwearing foundry boot made from soft, impregnated, heat resistant leather and with 100 % heat resistant Kevlar stitching. The boot has the revolutionary combination of the X-40 insert and Energy Gel® 2.0 for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminium toe cap, soft penetration protection and a heat resistant nitrile rubber sole with excellent grip.
Key to symbols Features of Oxelösund™ 550
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Full grain, impregnated Super8 leather and fully lined. Heat resistant Kevlar stitching. PU scuff guard on the toe. Light aluminium toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hardwearing and fast drying Cambrelle® in the heel.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility at the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. Combination of a full length Ortholite® X-40 insert and the 100% recycled heel cushion in polyester foam for maximum shock absorption, exceptional resilience and rebound sensation. Soft, metal free penetration protection.
- Asymetrix Nitrile – durable, hardwearing functional sole made from heat resistant nitrile rubber with excellent grip.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20349-2:2017, S3, HRO, HI, WG, SRC.
- Very spacious.