Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction, Service professions
Find Umeå™ 949 near you
Water resistant and durable safety shoe, perfect for construction workers, gardeners and others who work outside in wet, grass and mud. The unique footbed is both flexible in the front and stable in the back. The adjustable wire system assures a perfect fit with excellent grip and a soft feel. The shoe withstands soft rain, dust, fertilizers and grass.
Key to symbols Features of Umeå™ 949
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Fullgrain, Super8-leather. Durable Cordura. Equipped with the high tech Boa® wire system for a perfect fit. (size 35-38 has Boa® L6. Size 39-48 has Boa® M4). Scuff guard on the toe, light aluminum toe cap.
- Airy mesh, hard wearing and fast drying Cambrelle® lining in the.
- ”Flexboard by Arbesko” insole for stability at the back and increased flexibility in the front, with a steel shank in the arch for support and stability. An Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with gel cushion Energy Gel® 2.0 in the heel, for maximum shock absorption and extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection. ESD function.
- SoftGrip with a springy midsole made from PU and a heat resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which together make a durable, hardwearing functional sole with excellent grip
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, WR, HRO, SRC.
- Very spacious.