Area of use
Heavy industry & steel, Building & construction, Winter
Find Umeå™ 959 near you
A comfortable and warm safety boot features Primaloft®BIO isolation (100% recycled) and water-repellent full grain leather. Developed with support, cushioning and comfort in mind. Durable sole in heat resistant nitrile rubber with excellent grip in cold temperatures.
Key to symbols Features of Umeå™ 959
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy Gel 2.0Energy Gel 2.0
- Safety shoes
- Impregnated full grain Super8 leather. Durable Cordura®. Scuff guard on toe. Lightweight aluminum toe cap.
- Primaloft®BIO (100% recycled material). Fast-drying and durable Cambrelle®. Soft mesh.
- Insole with steel shank in arch for support and stability. Full length Ortholite® X-40 insert combined with the 100% recycled heel cushion in polyester foam, for maximum shock absorption, extraordinary resilience and sense of rebound. Soft, metal free penetration protection.
- Outsole made of durable and hardwearing heat resistance nitrile rubber with excellent grip even in cold temperatures.
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3, WR, CI, HRO, SRC.
- Very spacious.