Area of use
Light industry, Building & construction
Find M2 - Soles by Michelin near you
Robust safety shoe with double seams for extra durability equipped with Michelin sole and Boa® Fit System. Ideal if you work in the construction or manufacturing industry thanks to the upper in microfiber, the armored textile on toes and heels, the soft nail protection and the Michelin sole with great cushioning and superior grip.
Key to symbols Features of M2 - Soles by Michelin
- Toe Cap - AluminiumToe Cap - Aluminium
- Soft Nail Penetration ProtectionSoft Nail Penetration Protection
- Oil ResistantOil Resistant
- Heat ResistantHeat Resistant
- Energy AbsorbEnergy Absorb
- Water ResistWater Resist
- Energy GelEnergy Gel
- Safety shoes
- Strong microfiber with an armored textile on toes and heel. Double seams for extra durability and a tongue in soft and elastic Lycra. Equipped with Boa® Fit System for fast, effortless and precision fit. The dial is placed on the side for an even easier adjustment.
- Airy mesh and durable microfiber in the heel.
- Insole with soft nail protection with an anti-static insole in PU-foam for great cushioning. Shank for extra stability and support on uneven surfaces. Superb when climbing a ladder for example.
- Midsole in shock absorbing EVA and a slip-proofed outer sole in heat-resistant nitrile rubber. The outsole is developed by Michelin and their concept «Soles by MICHELIN»
- Protection category
- EN ISO 20345:2011, S3 SRC.
- Very spacious.